paperlessproofs are easy and intuitive
if you are familiar with proof-correction marks
you will be up and running in a few minutes
There are just a few simple steps
to start using paperlessproofs:
- Open the paperlessproof in Adobe Reader.
- The symbol and tool box appear.
- Click and drop the symbols to
- Use the tool box to insert text,
draw lines, highlight, and attach word and picture
files as needed.
- Save the corrected proof and
return by email.
Tool descriptions appear when you
move the cursor over each symbol.
guides on how to use the symbol and tool box are available
to be downloaded. If you are new to proof correction, download
our full guides to marking corrections and how each symbol
should be used.
Watch our online
demonstration to see just how easy paperlessproofs