On getting used to paperlessproofs: "Effortless,
took just ten minutes."
Professor Bruce Stiftel, author.
paperlessproofs make proof corrections clearer
and more efficient
- Clear and unambiguous proofs ensure
your corrections are interpreted accurately.
- Search tools make reading your text
- Secure delivery of your proofs: there’s
no chance of them getting lost in the post or by couriers.
- Allows you to be mobile: you can work
on your proofs when and where you like.
- paperlessproofs are sent free by email,
saving you money.
- Easy to circulate corrected proofs
between a group of joint authors.
- Helpful guides to paperlessproofs and
proof-correction symbols are available online.